Saturday, February 14, 2009

Legere Water Drop Shiny Pearl BB Cream

The Water Drop Shiny Pearl BB Cream from Legere is at the top of my shopping list now. I for one like my BB cream to be of a thinner consistency as it makes for easier blending. I have tried other BB creams like the BRTC Gold Caviar BB cream and it was horrifyingly thick! Instead of blending the cream into my skin, I had to use pushing motions just to get it in.

I am currently using Etude House's BB Cream


and I use it sparingly for my undereye area as well as other parts of the face that might need extra coverage. It has average coverage (it rhymes!) and I like that the cream is very easy to apply. However, sometimes I am left with a sticky feel.

So today, I sampled the Legere Water Drop Shiny Pearl BB Cream - a mouthful yes?



My verdict?

A must buy.

Why?

1. It has moisturizing benefits. The moment I blended the cream into my skin, a cooling effect was felt, unlike the other thick BB creams.

2. No sticky feel.

3. Rather good coverage.

4. A rather nice fragrance lingers.

5. Great price! Need I say more!! Its only $33 for an entire tube!

2 comments:

Par said...

This one sounds really good.
I need to search online for some.

The Suite Chic said...

Let me know if you've found a great one :) I'd love to know!

x